Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Collective Drugstore Haul



Rimmel Stay Matte Powder • Translucent 
Coming from someone with dry to combo skin, you never know when you're gonna need a setting powder. Though I've found cheaper, I decided to try the raved about Stay Matte. I get about 3 hours of wear on a hot day before I need to retouch.

Quality• ✰✰✰
Staying Power• ✰✰
Price• ✰✰
Use• ✰✰✰✰

KLEANCOLOR Morning Confession Eye Roll On Concealer • Fair
I've been looking at this product for a while. When it finally came back in stock, I jumped on it just a bit too quickly. I'm not actually sure if it's the product that I hate... because I cannot get any out. The container is extremely unpractical and rolls out no product whatsoever. 

Quality• 
Staying Power• ?
Price• ✰✰✰
Use• 

Femme Lipstick • Jewelry Box 
Oh, the colored lipstick trend is back. I've had my eyes on a blue here and purple there since the beginning of summer. Finally, I put some money into a few differ shades. This particular one is my least fave of the two. It's true to color, but comes off streaky and washes me out in the most unflattering way.

Quality• 
Staying Power• ✰✰
Price• ✰✰✰
Use• 

Femme Lipstick • After Hours

This deeper color is a little bit easier to work with. Reguardless, both lipsticks are very cheap. They smell as if they were the fake play lipsticks I had as a little girl, and they don't hold up the best.

Quality• ✰
Staying Power• ✰✰
Price• ✰✰✰
Use• ✰

Girls Talk Volumizing Mascara

Can you say “bad mascara”? I can't even get over how much of a disappointment this is. I'm not sure if I got a bad tube but immediately upon opening, this formula smells like chemicals and old crayons. If you can take the smell, there's not much reason to go through with application. The mascara is extremely wet, never dries and therefore transfers like a motherf*cker. 

Quality• 
Staying Power• 
Price• ✰✰✰
Use• 

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Eventone BB Cream • Fair/Light

I'm in love! Ooh, I'm a believer... This was a completely random and lucky buy. I found this product behind a candle at my local Big Lots. After fishing through the actual makeup aisle, I found no sign of other shades or another box all together. It was the one, the only, and I felt obligated to buy it. It's surprisingly light enough for my pale complexion and though it doesn't hold much coverage, it gives my skin a nice drink of hydration and neutralizes redness beautifully. 
Quality• ✰✰✰
Staying Power• ✰✰✰
Price• ✰✰✰
Use• ✰✰✰

Click here to view my latest ELF Haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment