Friday, May 29, 2015

Makeup Collection of a Minimalist

Here is my entire makeup collection in photos. This may seem like a lot to some, but this is more than likely 10% of my makeup when the collection was at it's largest. 

Eye Shadow

Comfort Zone - Wet N Wild
Naked 3 - Dupe
I enjoy this so much, I returned my Naked 3 palette. 

Walking On Eggshells - Wet N Wild
Highlight & Contour Powders

ELF Pebble Eyeshadow / Wet N Wild Brulee
Rommel Stay Matte • Transparent
Liners

NYX Nectar, ELF Coffee & Brown/Basic, Wet N Wild Brandywine, ELF Gold & Black
 
Eyebrow Products

ELF Ash Duo & Clear Wet Gloss
ELF Mineral Volumizing Mascara • Better Than Sex Dupe

ELF BB Cream in Fair • Revlon Colorstay 110 Dry

ELF Under Eye Conceal/Highlight in Light • ELF Lavender Correcting Concealer • Revlon Colorstay in Fair

ELF Jumbo Glosses 
BH Cosmetics Waterproof Lip Liner • Delight

No comments:

Post a Comment