Monday, November 30, 2015

Eyes Lips Face Cosmetics; Mad For Matte Eyeshadow Palette • Swatches & Review

Palette with flash*

Swatches without a primer*

Needless to say, I am pretty upset with this palette. I had higher hopes due to some reviews I had previously seen. The shadows don't swatch well, some don't even show up, and once you begin blending you can say goodbye to about half of the shades. 

I haven't ordered from E.L.F in quite a while since their prices have gone up and their quality wasn't following the footsteps, but now I'm pretty turned off all together. Not only did the order take about a month to get to me, they sent only half of my items (without marking them as out of stock), and then I get an eyeshadow palette with the quality of the dollar store. I'd have to say save your money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment