Monday, February 22, 2016

Just Kolour Waterproof Concealer • Review & Swatches


This concealer claims three things; concealing power, that it's waterproof and since it's waterproof I'll throw in longevity. 

First off, this concealer is pretty thin. With that information, I assumed this would be better for under eye use than blemish concealing. I have used this both under my eyes and atop redness, each time getting the same result. This product is thin, yet dry in no way. Somehow it ended up drying out each area I used it on. This would cause the concealer to break down in a very unflattering way; something I wouldn't expect from a waterproof product. 

Some may say "what do you expect for a dollar?" And I cannot combat that. Since I didn't waste more than a dollar, I'm not mad, but I wouldn't recommend this product. If you'd like to try it, you can purchase this product in any or all of the four shades available at ShopMissA.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment