Friday, March 11, 2016

EyesLipsFace Clay Eyeshadow Palette • Necessary Nudes (Swatches, Looks & First Impression) e.l.f cosmetics


The eyeshadows remind me of the formula elf used for their studio singles a while back. They are creamy and pigmented, but kick up quite the dusty mess. I find they blend easily, but can be blended to nothing if you're not careful. The shimmers are just as buttery as the satin/mattes in this shade, and there is very little fallout while applying them. 

Here's the look they assist in the palette overlay. 
(overlay shown above)
This is my look I pulled from the palette. I put the liner in the outer v, the crease blended into the inner two thirds of my crease, the lid color all over (applied with my finger) and the highlight just below my brow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment