Monday, March 31, 2014

March Beauty Favorites


Welcome to my March Favorites! This post will contain my favorite items in each beauty category. If you enjoy any of these items yourself; or try them after reading this, please let me know what you think of them. I would love to hear your feedback! 

Website Favorite
www.eBates.com
I'm sure everyone & their pets know about this website by now, but I've just started using it. Don't ask why it took me so long. eBates is a lovely excuse to do some online shopping. You know you're going to do it anyway, why not make some money while you're at it? It's free to sign up & trust me, you'll love it.
Face Favorite 
Ponds Nourishing Moisturizing Cream
Ponds is a brand I keep at the top of my list. I love their products more and more each time. This little tub of cream cost about $2.00 at Walmart. I use this as my everyday face lotion and it works wonders. While the product is not oily, it's meant for dry to very dry skin. I'd like to see you try this and not repurchase it. 
Eye Favorite
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer 

Of course, it wouldn't be an aerupbeauty post if I didn't throw some eyeslipsface in there. This stuff is fabulous. It is their higher marked primer, but for $3.00 at full price it pulls it's weight. I've recently purchased their essential primer and will be doing a comparison soon.

Palette Favorite
Wet N Wild Nude Awakening  
I'm sorry for putting a 'discontinued' item in here, but a limited supply is available for purchase here. I find myself pulling at least one of these everyday. It's a very versatile staple and a great bang for your buck. If you want to see a full review of this palette, you can view that here
Lip Favorite
ELF Essential Nostalgic
Trust me, I've noticed that some ELF Essential Nudes aren't the best picks, this is the exception. Nostalgic is a gorgeous pinky-nude that feels super moisturizing. I like to think of it as my lip tint, but better. 
Hair Favorite
Dove Hair Therapy Thermal Replenishment Spray
Finally, a topic I haven't really touched on this blog. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you may notice my tendency to color and abuse my hair. While I've tried a handful of repair products, this is my only repurchase. Spraying a light mist of this on your hair before taking it to heat makes a huge difference. I've noticed my hair change quite a bit just this month. If you use any kind of heat tools or even just have slightly damaged hair, this is the product for you.

I hope you enjoyed reading through my March Favorites. Let me know if you guys want to see another post next month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment