Sunday, March 30, 2014

Quick Swatch: Wet N Wild The Naked Truth Palette


Pigmentation ☆☆☆
Lasting Power ☆☆
Price ☆☆☆
Packaging Design ☆☆☆
Quality ☆☆☆☆

I enjoy that Wet N Wild has give a bit of variety in their newest compact palettes. The five shadow pans are a great middleman for their popular trios and 8 pan color icon collections. 


Along with the trio of Browbone, Lid and Crease eye shadows, you get a base and definer. The only thing I would change about this product is the price. While it gives two "full size" pans, you only get half-pans of the other three shades. 

Since these pretty much meet Wet N Wild's 8 pans & trios in the middle, I expected that from the price. Instead, you'll find that these new compacts are just as expensive as their 8 shadow pans. Tsk tsk, Wet N Wild. 

Overall, I'd give these ☆☆☆☆ out of 5 stars. I'm not sure if I would purchase another set like this, but I'm happy to see this brand update their products so frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment