Friday, March 28, 2014

ShopMissA Makeup Haul

Never heard of ShopMissA.com? Neither had I until about two weeks ago.
Y'all probably already know that I am a sucker when it comes to bargains. Well, everything on ShopMissA is $1.00! That's it. No stipulations or strings attached. That's more than some of my local 'dollar' stores promise. I was super excited when I was told about this web store, so take a guess on my excitement levels when I discovered that they sell ELF products...

Here are some of my favorite purchases. 
ELF Essential Lipstick - Nostalgic 7707
This is my new favorite essential lipstick. I've been dancing around actually purchasing this color for a bit, and I am super happy that I finally did so. This is a great nude. Depending on the lighting, it can either pull tan or pink. I find that it is a touch lighter than my Studio Matte Natural Lipstick. 

KLEANCOLOR All About Me Palette - Miss Sunshine 3B
I am so in love with this palette than I am doing a separate blog post including swatches and; of course, MAC dupes. You can check that out here

Utopia Baked Eyeshadow - Excitement 2
Excitement? More like disappointment. This was the piece I was most looking forward to. Upon opening the shadow, it gave off a really rancid smell. I think it was the sponge, but I'm not really sure. Anyway, upon trying to swatch this, it proved it wasn't going to budge at all. It has a sandpaper feel to it and will not move for the life of me. 

KLEANCOLOR Baked Eyeshadow - Mint
I will definitely be ordering more of these singles. I swear I had purchased Matte Teal, but I guess that wasn't the case. This formula reminds me so much of ELF's Prism Eyeshadow Palettes. It's super creamy and applies like a dream. I haven't tried this wet yet, but the pigmentation is already everything you could as for in a dollar eye shadow. 

Besides a few brushes I repurchased from ELF and my giveaway items, this is it for my first ShopMissA haul. I'm sure I will be doing business with them again soon, so be sure to keep an eye out for my next giveaway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment