Monday, April 7, 2014

ELF Prism Eyeshadow Swatches & Review • Smoke

Prism Eyeshadow Palette - Smoke

$10.00 ea. purchase here

Prism Smoke Palette Swatches 

WHITE - This shadow doesn't seem to have great payoff when it comes to a base color, though the white glitter gives you plenty and then some.
GRAY - If you are looking for a flashy slate gray, you're in luck. This cool toned shadow has a base of dark gray and bits of silver sparkle.
GREEN - The third eye shadow is a very interesting forest green. It applies very well and contains silver glitter than can come across as lime in certain lighting.
PURPLE - I love me some deep purples. This purple is closer to a plum in the base and glitter department, but the base can blend to a dull black.
NAVY - Is it just me or is there always the slightest tweak with navy makeup? This is a beautiful blue with silver sparkle that can come off as a soft baby blue.
BLACK - Last and kind of least, we have the cliche black eye shadow with glitter. While I could easily do with my others, this sparkles like a Cullen*.
*aka A LOT OF GLITTER IN THE SUN

To see my MAC dupes in this palette, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment