Monday, April 7, 2014

April Fools Day Haul • 50% Off E.L.F

If you didn't get fooled by ELF at the beginning of the month, you missed out. What was advertised as a %40 OFF sale, actually was half off! 


*All products in this post can be purchased at eyeslipsface.com. I've paid for each item out of my pocket & all opinions are my own. 

Prism Eyeshadow Palette - Smoke ($10)
I've got 'em all, guys! I've said since their Naked Prism Palette I wanted to own all three one day, and now I do! Super pigmented, creamy & fine eye shadows.

Eye Enhancing Eyeshadow - Blue Eyes 2 ($6)
I'm not sure if I've shown y'all my eyes yet, but they are green. Instead of shopping by color, I looked at the shadows that grabbed my attention. These blues and reds are so gorgeous and I can't wait to play with them.

Matte Lip Color - Rich Red ($3)
Yet another item I've repurchased. I am obsessed with my Matte Natural lipstick and quite as well with Coral. Looking forward to summer and really any time of year, I purchased a deeper shade this time around. 

Mineral Lipstick - Runway Pink ($5)
The packaging for this line is very similar to ELF's Moisturizing Lipsticks, but seems to be of much better quality. This will go on my "the internet made me do it" list and it fits quite nicely with lip tones I usually gravitate towards.

Cool Tone Correcting Powder & Adjusting HD Concealer ($3 ea.)
These next two products I have yet to try out, but I'm hoping they can aid in eliminating redness this summer. My powder is in Cool, but they also carry Warm and I believe Shimmer.

Essential Lip Stain - Hot Tamale ($2)
Finally, I grabbed another Lip Stain. My last effort with these wasn't much of a success, but everyone deserves a second chance. Plus, I think this will do well with my new Matte Lipstick! 

That's all folks! Thanks for reading & be sure to keep an eye out for reviews and dupes of these items! 

No comments:

Post a Comment