Saturday, April 19, 2014

Essential Lip Stain • Review & Applications • EyesLipsFace

Scroll to post end for products used above*



each product was applied evenly to lips

Application •
I stress the word "evenly" as my main point in this post. The stain was applied once over my entire top lip, then bottom. Why the stain did not come across evenly, I may never know. 

Should You Bother •
If you're looking for a 'just ate a cherry popsicle' lip, this product alone is for you. If you're looking for a hint of a base for the perfect red lip, this product is for you. 

Staying Power •
Yet, another issue I noticed while using this product. This stain will keep on the lips for maybe four hours. It's easily a fading lip product and something I would never call a stain. I've had better luck with Kool-Aid. 

Overall View •

I will not be purchasing this product again. This was the second chance that I gave the Essential Lip Stain & it was a mistake. No bueno, ELF. 👎

JUST KIDDING! IT STAINS... in the fine lines... 

Opening Lip Look • Products Used

Have you entered my Spring Giveaway yet? It's free & EASY. Just click here to learn how to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment