Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Quick Swatch: ELF Pretty N' Pink Essential Quad




Pigmentation ☆☆
Lasting Power ☆
Price ☆☆☆☆
Packaging Design ☆☆
Quality ☆☆

Overall, I'm not impressed with my first (and possibly last) quad. ELF Cosmetics has so much more to offer and this product is just crap. A simple dry application with these four eye shadows just isn't going to cut it. There is absolutely no payoff or staying power without some sort of mixing medium. After forcing the pigment out of the tight cornered pans and onto the skin, they dust right off. 

I give this ☆ out of 5 stars. I've found that the only way to get any use out of this quad is by applying the shadows wet. Even then, it's not something I will end up grabbing for. It takes too much time and effort for a less than worthy look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment