Saturday, May 3, 2014

Battle Of The Makeup Remover Wipes • Drugstore

After applying your primers & setting products on top of your precisely placed makeup, what can you trust to get all of that off at the end of the day? 


Today I'll be talking about my experiences with Makeup Remover Wipes. Of course, a majority of these are from EyesLipsFace. Did you expect differently? 

First off, my only product that isn't ELF or really ever talked about for that matter. 

☆☆☆☆☆ So Fresh, So Clean - $1.00
Now, I've personally never heard of this brand or these wipes. I was lucky enough to come across a huge bin of these at my local Big Lots for $1.00 each! I should have purchased more, but due to the fact that I've never tried them... I only bought three. Anyway, these are awesome. I would definitely pay full price for these. (Whatever that may be.)
•Super Damp (Not at ALL dry)
•Big (ONE cleans my entire face)
•Hypoallergenic (No burning/stinging)

☆☆☆ ELF Cleansing Cloths - $3.00
With these wipes, I was a little less impressed. They're nice, but I feel like they are inconsistently dry & sometimes I feel the need to use another one or wash my face afterwords. 
•Tends to be dry
•One wipe isn't always all you need
•Could be irritating to sensitive skin

☆ ELF Eye Makeup Remover - $2.00
I just purchased these for the first time in my latest haul, and I am so upset with them. They are a 1/4 the size of the above ELF wipes, they have no moisture to them & they do not remove anything. I'm not sure if I got a bad package, but I probably will not repurchase to find out.
•Bone dry
•Nothing to them
•Wouldn't take off smudged mascara

I didn't mean for this post to be in any sort of order, but apparently it wanted some sort of organization. Let me know your thoughts on these products or if there are any makeup removers I should try.

No comments:

Post a Comment