Monday, May 5, 2014

City Color Cosmetics • Haul & Swatches

I've recently discovered this cosmetics brand & did a little shopping for Mother's Day. 


While they were not having any sales, they did have quite the stock of my mom's favorite Lip Balm. Of course, I couldn't show you swatches of the lip products since they are gifts. I can only relay that my mom loves them entirely and the color payoff is great! 

While I was shopping, something caught my eye and I couldn't pass it up. 

Special Effect Bright Eye Color • Dark Room $4.99 ea.

Each eyeshadow is a satin when applied, except the last coal black. This eyeshadow is slightly matte. The shadows are pigmented & sort of a creamy powder that comes off very fine.

Here are two looks I created using only these eye shadows! No primer, no base, no brushes! Well, the little spatula-sponge applicator helped a bit. The top focuses on more of a plum, while the lower eye was more orange and golden. I love this palette and how the shadows apply!

Have you ever tried City Color Cosmetics? Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment