Tuesday, June 3, 2014

LORAC Pro Palette 2 • First Looks & Impression

I was a little late aboard the Pro Palette train, but this time around I am on point even before this new item becomes available to the public!


LORAC has just press released their newest addition through Michelle Phan and this pot of coffee began to brew. 

When I first got my eyes on LORAC's newest installation, one palette entered my mind. 

The Balm Jovi palette is to the Pro Palette 2; as the Nude Awakening palette is to the original Naked palette. Though it is apparent that both palettes have differences and less or more shadows, I feel like this qualifies as a “If you have this, you don't need that” purchase.

LORAC's “soon-to-be released” palette is a definite jump from their last 'Pro' & will be love at first sight for the more adventurous beauties. Unfortunately, this isn't for the less adventurous wallets. If you're looking for more of a budget-friendly lookalike; check out theBalm's Balm Jovi Face Palette. 

Be sure to let me know your thoughts on this new installment & if you think theBalm got a head start. All LP2 photos are from Michelle's blog post you can find here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment