Sunday, June 15, 2014

EyesLipsFace.Com Reboot • New Website?

Recently many of ELF's products have been disappearing.

As someone who shops; or Windows 8 shops, at eyeslipsface.com quite often... things seem to be a-changing. If you've ever ordered from the website, you may know that they send you a marked packing slip with your order if anything is missing. This was the only way they allowed customers to find out if an item went out of stock as they filled orders. 

In all honesty, that was quite annoying. When I began a post last week, I was looking for a link to possibly my favorite mascara in the world; my Better Than Sex Dupe, and it was no where to be found! More recently, a reader has brought to my attention that their New Hydrating Under Eye Primer had gone missing as well. 

The only conclusion I have for these happenings is that they have finally updated their 'out of stock' ways. By that I mean, they completely close access to the public when you try to view an item that is not in stock at the moment. If so, that means items will be coming and going a lot. I hope the team would let us know if anything was getting discontinued, but for now this is under wraps.

I'd like to think they are changing things up rather than believe they are getting rid of awesome products. I guess we will see what the future brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment