Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Lip Addict Tag • Influenced By EmilyNoel83

I've seen this guy going around for a little bit now and I only ended up watching one. Of course, you should know which one it was. Here are my picks for The Lip Addict Tag.

1. Favorite Balm
I am a Chapstick fiend! I always have at least one tube on me and at least two more in my purse.

2. Best Eye-Catching Red
This is my go-to red lip. ELF's Studio Mattes give the perfect line every single time; which is almost necessary for a strong, eye-catching lip.

3. Best Drugstore
Bright. Matte. Pink. While this photo may not be the most flattering, (lip swatches are demanding) this lipstick is my favorite of my drugstore ones.

4. Best MAC Lipstick
Let's not be cliche here... 

5. Most Disappointing 
I expect all of you to know that ELF's ‘Moisturizing’ Studio Lipsticks are my most disappointing lip products. They are a complete lie and have a terrible odor. 

6. Liner; Yay or Nay?
Not so much. If I feel the need, I usually link with a light application of the lipstick I'm wearing. 

7. Best Lip Gloss
These Jumbo Lip Gloss Sticks are the best and so pigmented. I'm not about that wet and sticky gloss life. 

8. Something Extra
Alike Emily, I'd like to show you my favorite combination. Again, this photo isn't the best example. I love layering mattes as a base to my EXtra Lip Glosses. (that aren't sticky at all) To avoid the lines, apply less gloss. 

Thanks for reading and be sure to tag yourself. I'd love to see your picks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment