Monday, July 14, 2014

Eyes Of The Day • 2 Eyeshadow Looks In One Palette

First came a blog sale, then came spring. Now I'm looking into old, favorite things. This week, I have been making a point to use my 100 Piece Eyeshadow Palette by EyesLipsFace. 


The first look was inspired by a YouTube tutorial entitled Mint Chocolate. You can find that look here along with the lovely Samantha's channel. 

I didn't have a perfect match for her Mint shadow, but I made due. I also toned the look down a bit.

Outer & Middle Lid • 9x3 MIX 6x2
Crease • 2x5
Definer • 3x3
Inner Lid & Highlight • 10x3
Blending • 2x2

The second look was completely impromptu & coincidentally close to the first. 

Outer & Middle Lid • 9x1
Crease • 6x4
Definer • 6x10
Inner Lid & Highlight • 10x3
Blending • 2x2

Each look was primed with ELF's Mineral Eyelid Primer.

* _x_ is the shadow placement in the palette. i.e. 9x3 {ninth column; third row}

No comments:

Post a Comment