Monday, September 1, 2014

August 2014 Makeup Favorites

Take a peek into my most used products of the month! 


1✰ Maybelline Liquid Mousse Foundation in Light One • Porcelain Ivory truly gives an airbrushed finish. I've found it very easy to transfer from summer bb's to this medium to full coverage love! 2✰ ELF Essential Lipstick in Classy is the perfect pink for lighter skin tones. This super creamy color gives a subtle flash of pink and pairs as a great alternative to MAC's Angel. 3✰ Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer Pencil in Ultra Light has save my spot-concealing butt this month. Click here to see my full review on the pencil and cream concealer. 4ELF Studio Eyeshadow Single in Pebble is the perfect cool toned taupe. I've given this guy tons of shadow love but recently re-purposed it as a pale toned contour. 5✰ ELF Natural 32 Shadow Palette gives so many options to the everyday look. Be sure to check out my hidden gems duped in this affordable alternative.


Finally, who can go without some makeup remover? I personally prefer wipes and have found a new love after running out of my previous stock. Equate Beauty Sensitive Cleansing Facial Wipes remove each ounce of makeup with the softest touch for sensitive skin types. Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment