Wednesday, December 10, 2014

L'OREAL True Match Lumi Foundation • Dry Skin Review (Month Trial)


Overall ☆☆☆
Lasting Power ☆☆
Price ☆☆☆
Packaging Design ☆☆☆☆
Quality ☆☆☆

Usually I give a product a couple of weeks before I review it; if I don't just write up a first impression. I had high hopes and many recommendations for this product and therefore gave it a longer trial period. Honestly, I wasn't a fan of this product the first few times I applied it.

On my “very dry” skin, the luminizer aspect was slim to none. I'm not sure what some people consider “very dry” because they claimed a moisturizing and luminous finish on their “very dry” skin and this did no such thing for me. I tried applying this product a few different ways and was always left with the same unsatisfactory result. 

Whether I used a wet sponge, stippling brush or my fingers to apply this, I never got my luminous finish. I found the coverage to be light at best and not easily build-able. Even with my rigorous moisturizing process that always comes before I put my makeup on, this product ended up clinging to super dry areas and breaking down within the hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment