Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Best Way To Order Avon


The easiest way is to: Order Online!

Hey to all of my awesome readers! I'm finally selling AVON again!! 

Not only am I giving away FREE GIFTS to the first five who purchase every campaign; but I am gifting to my blog readers everywhere! 

Order online 
www.amyruppert.avonrepresentative.com 
and email me your order info at 
amy301avon@gmail.com

Thanks so much for your continuous support! 

PS I will have swatches and reviews on many Avon products very shortly! 🙂







#bblogger #dupelover #makeupjunky #drugstore #swatches #highenddupes #beauty #macdupes #youtuber #blonde #twenties #fastcash #beauty #blogger #nailpolish #liquidlipstick #style #avonrepresentative #avon301 #engaged #eyeslipsface #freegift


www.amyruppert.avonrepresentative.com

OR 

E-Mail Me amy301avon@gmail.com

Campaign 8 Deals (Cam. 09 runs after the first week of April) 

First Five (5) Customers get FREE GIFT

No comments:

Post a Comment