Sunday, April 27, 2014

April Beauty Favorites

Welcome to my April Favorites!

This post will contain my favorite items in each beauty category. If you enjoy any of these items yourself; or try them after reading this, please let me know what you think of them. I would love to hear your feedback! 

FACE PRODUCT
At first, I wasn't sure if I would enjoy using this concealer but it's worked it's way up the ladder and sits as one of my favorites. This adjusting concealer cancels out all of my red areas and gives me a nice & smooth canvas to play with. 

EYE PRODUCT
I haven't heard any bad reviews on these pots since ELF released them and let me just tell you why. These little pots are magic. It's a definite must-have for spring and summer. I love how I can apply these as a base or just on their own. They set and last forever! Simplicity, Low Cost & Great Color Range... ELF hit the nail on the head. 

PALETTE
You guys are probably sick of me bringing up my 8 pans, but they're just so awesome! Wet N Wild has stepped up their game in the last few years and these babies are so pigmented for a drugstore price! Poster Child is full of amazing shadows that I cannot get enough of.

LIP PRODUCT
You guys were right! I've learned to love me some Revlon Lip Butters. I probably will keep from purchasing different shades until I can find a coupon, but Sweet Tart is exactly what I think of when 'summer lips' pop in my mind.

HAIR PRODUCT
I almost put this in my March Favorites post, but I just hadn't used it quite enough to get a full review out of it at that moment. Now that it's been in my shower for almost two months, I can safely say this has saved me so many bleachings. I've found the best way to succeed with this product is to rinse & repeat. Of course, you should make sure your hair needs two applications before you jump into that process. 

I hope you enjoyed reading through my April Favorites. Let me know what you think of these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment