Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Products I've Hit Pan On • ELF Cosmetics

Hitting pan is probably the best and worst feeling rolled into one. I'm always happy to see that I am using up my makeup and it's not just sitting in drawers. On the other hand, I love them so much. I want my makeup to be never ending, is that too much to ask? 


2516 Peach Fizz • Single Pan Eyeshadow
This eyeshadow is extremely creamy & blendable. I reach for this at least twice a week. It's a gorgeous crease color and perfect for a warmer look.

2510 Truly Pink • Single Pan Eyeshadow
Truly Pink seems to have more shimmer in the pan, but blends to a soft 'true' pink. It's perfect as a highlight on fairer skin, as an all over lid color or as a light transitioning shade.

1305 Ivory • Clarifying Pressed Powder 
This is my second dose of the Ivory Pressed Powder and I'm well on my way to a third addition. I love these essential powders for everything from a matte finishing powder, to contours and bronzing with the deeper shades. 

81125 Pebble • Studio Single Eyeshadow
Pebble has been mentioned in many of my posts and is in my everyday makeup set. While this eyeshadow is a nicely washed out brown for any type of crease, I mainly use this for filling in my eyebrows. It is a head-on brow shade and works wonders. 

Let me know how many products you've hit pan on, or if you've tried any of the ones mentioned above. 

Don't forget to enter my Spring Giveaway! It's easy and free to all of my beautiful readers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment