Sunday, May 11, 2014

Quick Swatch: ELF's Studio Blush Review

Pigmentation ☆☆☆
Lasting Power ☆☆☆

Price ☆☆☆☆
Packaging Design ☆☆☆
Quality ☆☆☆☆

was way out of my league when I purchased this blush from ELF. Luckily, you can slowly build most of their blushes. I'm not much of a blush lady, but if I'm going to wear it... It can't be candy pink. 

I find I can get away with this by using a very light hand. I also apply this before bronzer & contouring so that it can have a chance to blend even more. 

My favorite lipstick at the moment is an almost perfect match for this blush; if you are looking for a color scheme to fit.

After going through a few MAC products, I could easily see similarities with their Mineralized Blush in Lavish Living. 

Overall, I give this ☆☆☆ out of 5 stars I'm not able to use it as I wanted, but I can use it. The formula is very fine and blends nicely like some of ELF's other blush lines. I would like to try more colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment