Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New! EyesLipsFace Summer Releases 2014

EyesLipsFace has been full of updates and their new products are just in time for your summer plans!



Create long-lasting, lightweight coverage with this hydrating foundation. The innovative pressed powder design creates a silky smooth texture that blendable for everyday wear. I very much enjoy the 13 shades to choose from, but question just how hydrating it can be. Sitting as one of their most expensive foundations, a single pan will run you $8.00. I think I'll wait for a half off sale... 


This mascara creates voluptuous lashes that are full and defined. The vitamin B&E enriched formula conditions lashes, and the silicone brush effortlessly combs through lashes, coating them evenly for a rich finish. I'm beginning to think my holy grail Better Than Sex dupe may have bit the dust. With that being said, I'm very open to trying out any mascara that hits the high price tag of $2.00!

Enjoy hours of long-lasting waterproof color with this shadow liner infused with Vitamin E and Aloe to condition the eye. These look to be ELF's new & improved liner sticks. I remember having an army green one that wouldn't transfer for it's life. Hopefully these smudge on and blend as well as they say. At $3.00 a piece, you can easily collect all eight shades. I personally have my eye on the chrome & lilac liners.


This clear top coat instantly gives any mascara a long-lasting, waterproof finish. I can understand this concept, but I know I would never add yet another step to applying mascara. If you mess around with primers, this could work as a replacement. At only $3.00, I would try this just to see how well it works. More likely than not, I'd end up using it on my brows. 

You can find all of these beauties, their different shades and more at www.eyeslipsface.com. Be sure to stick around for full reviews & swatches. If you try any of these new additions, feel free to let me know what you think below!

No comments:

Post a Comment