Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Urban Decay Naked Palette Dupes • The Best Alternative Palettes

Not you again. Yes, I am once again bringing up Urban Decay's Original Naked Eyeshadow Palette. No one should have to pay over $50.00 on twelve eye shadows and I'm taking a stand! Please enjoy these dupes and/or replacements. 


ELF Natural Palette $6.00
First on the popular list is from one of my favorite makeup brands. EyesLipsFace usually gives you a ton of bang for your buck. This is not the case for their Natural palette. Sure, you get many variations and at least 1/3 of them have good pigmentation. I can even see a few alike shades from Naked 2 & 3 present in this palette. When it comes down to it, there aren't exact dupes to the Naked shades nor is there a quality I care for. 

Wet N Wild Nude Awakening $4.99
Next we have my hands down favorite eyeshadow palette. I am so addicted to Wet N Wild's new formula and easily put the quality up against Urban Decay's payoff. The colors in their popular 2013 Spring Collection fit in quite nicely with some shadows from Naked. With only 8 shadows in the drugstore dupe, you're not getting much variation or a complete palette dupe. I like to think that the quality and versatility of the 8 pigments you do get are worth the sacrifice. To see a full review of this palette, click here. I've also compared it to the Naked palette more in depth & put it up against my other natural eyeshadow palettes. 

MUA Undressed Palette $4.00 
This palette seems to have it all when it comes down to Naked dupes. This palette not only shares the quantity of eye shadows, but also resembles the pans to a T. The only let down with MUA's cheaper alternative is the quality. While some shadows can be as nice as Urban Decay's, others are less than fine.

At the end of the day, you can own all three of these palettes for less than $20.00 and more than likely have every shade Urban Decay's cult favorite offers for more than twice that price. I hope this was of some assistance to y'all & please feel free let me know your thoughts on each palette below.

No comments:

Post a Comment