Saturday, March 22, 2014

Wet N Wild Nude Awakening VS Urban Decay Naked


This post will show you side by side comparisons of Urban Decay's Naked Palette & Wet N Wild's Nude Awakening Palette, as well as prices & where to purchase each product. 



Urban Decay Naked Palette ($52.00)

Wet N Wild Nude Awakening Palette ($4.99)
I placed the Wet N Wild shadows along with their most commonly compared Naked shadows. 

Pan Comparison

Swatch Comparison

The following swatches are the shades I believe are most alike. While there are huge similarities between the two palettes, I do not believe Wet N Wild's Nude Awakening Palette is a dupe or replacement for Urban Decay's Naked Palette. On the other hand, this palette is way more affordable and incredibly beautiful. With this palette in my collection, the need for the Naked palette is no longer there.


Let me know what you guys think and be sure to check out my reviews of each Wet N Wild's Color Icon 8-Pan Collections in:

No comments:

Post a Comment