Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Best Drugstore Eyebrow Products • EyesLipsFace Edition (ELF)


Wet Gloss ★★★★★
This is a must in my day to day makeup. I've never found a clear mascara that holds so well through the day. 

Coffee Liner ★★★★
I find that this shade works well with my dirty blonde/light brown brow hair. It's easily blended into my actual hairs with a brush and helps to define the shape I create.

Studio Brow Kit ★★★
I've heard mixed things about this product. I believe they just released a few new shades; one of which is Ash. I purchased this at their back to class sale and fell for it since. Unlike some compacts, the brush it comes with is very useful and works the product wonders. I don't find the gel to hold my brows as well as the wet gloss, but it does a good job of taking them as well as filling in some gaps. The powder is a bit light, but blends and seals the gel well. 

Overall, I'm very pleased with the products from EyesLipsFace. I have the option to go from natural to dramatic within a few dollars and I'm good to go. You can purchased all of these products at eyeslipsface.com or in some Targets and drugstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment