Saturday, August 2, 2014

July 2014 Beauty Favorites • Makeup & More!

My most used beauty products of July! Welcome August with me and my open arms!


Top Four ELF Products For Summer

• Essential Brow Gel 
I use this to set my eye brows and double it as a curl-keeper with my lashes. For a dollar, this works wonders around your eye area.

• Toffee Pressed Powder
Not the most coverage an ELF Powder can give you, but I have other plans for this face powder. The shade toffee is perfect for bronzing and contouring. 

• Adjusting HD Concealer
This green tube has been doing wonders underneath my bb cream. It completely and effortlessly cancels out any redness or hyper pigmentation my skin has to offer.

• Summer Nights Jumbo Lip Gloss
With these non sticky glosses, any look is possible. I love the shade in Summer Nights for just that. It contains the slightest glitter which looks amazing by a late night fire, or under the summer sun. 

I haven't really been using much more this past month. I've started testing out a few samples I eventually received thanks to PrettyThrifty and will be getting back to you on those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment