Saturday, August 2, 2014

July 2014 Beauty Favorites • Makeup & More!

My most used beauty products of July! Welcome August with me and my open arms!


Top Four ELF Products For Summer

• Essential Brow Gel 
I use this to set my eye brows and double it as a curl-keeper with my lashes. For a dollar, this works wonders around your eye area.

Toffee Pressed Powder
Not the most coverage an ELF Powder can give you, but I have other plans for this face powder. The shade toffee is perfect for bronzing and contouring. 

Adjusting HD Concealer
This green tube has been doing wonders underneath my bb cream. It completely and effortlessly cancels out any redness or hyper pigmentation my skin has to offer.

• Summer Nights Jumbo Lip Gloss
With these non sticky glosses, any look is possible. I love the shade in Summer Nights for just that. It contains the slightest glitter which looks amazing by a late night fire, or under the summer sun. 

I haven't really been using much more this past month. I've started testing out a few samples I eventually received thanks to PrettyThrifty and will be getting back to you on those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment